Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Reflection

I am extremely surprised that I came this far into the course.  I was very nervous on the first day when I heard that coding was involved and that we are required to create a website on our own.  It was actually very overwhelming when we first started the quarter.  I was confused at the new language I had to learn.  As time progressed, it got easier and easier with MUCH practice.  There were definitely some set backs especially during the exercises with tables.  I was very frustrated with all the rows and columns and I just was not able to get it correct.  I had to reach out for some help from my cousin who explained everything to me.  I still do not fully understand how to create tables, but I am not as frustrated anymore!  The exercise that I really enjoyed was the contest entry form.  I was so amazed at the amount of changes I was able to make from a drop box to option selections.  It made me feel like I can make multiply choice problems online for my students!  Although this class can get stressful and tough when something doesn't go the way I want, I enjoy the joy and satisfaction of finally getting things to work in the end.  I appreciate these exercises that help build my knowledge of creating my first webpage/site.  We shall see how that will turn out!


 Exercises Link


No comments:

Post a Comment